Islamic Shahad Center is a well known company for making best honey in Pakistan. The Honey has different verity. The honey is very useful for our body.
Honey’s effectiveness has been documented for over 1400 years, and its beneficial properties are now being supplemented by scientific studies. Honey has antibacterial, antioxidant, and immune-boosting characteristics that are beneficial to our bodies and health. It not only fights infection, but it also lowers the risk of cancer and heart disease. It encourages blood circulation and provides more oxygen to parts of the body such as the encephalon.
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 large apples, sliced
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 to 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons cold water
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, whisk together first 4 ingredients until smooth. Place butter in a 10-in. ovenproof skillet; heat in oven until melted, 2-3 minutes.
- Tilt pan to coat bottom and sides. Pour batter into hot skillet. Bake until puffed and edges are lightly browned, 16-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, heat butter for topping over medium heat; saute apples until lightly browned. Stir in honey, lemon juice and cardamom. Mix cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into apple mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened, 1-2 minutes. Spoon into pancake; serve immediately.