Islamic Shahad Center Made the best honey in Pakistan. The Honey has different verity. That is very useful for our body.
This lovely, but easy, Orange and Pomegranate Salad with Balsamic Dressing goes well with supper or as a fast lunch.
Orange Pomegranate Salad is a delightful combination of greens, juicy oranges, pomegranates, feta cheese, and an incredible orange vinaigrette dressing. If you want a delicious salad that is fresh and full of tantalizing and unusual flavors, this is the salad for you!
The alternatives for presenting this salad are virtually limitless. This goes well with pig, chicken, beef, or shellfish. Try it with Cast Iron Skillet Pork Chops, Honey Butter Baked Chicken, Perfect Air Fryer Shrimp, or Garlic Herb Butter Air Fryer Steak.
Summer and salads seem to go together in the same way that winter and soup do. But just because summer is over for half of the world doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy some of our favorite summer foods, such as salads. This dish exemplifies how to take what’s in season and make it fresh, new, and wonderfully delicious. Winter is peak citrus and pomegranate season, and the two work well together. The sharpness of the orange and the sweetness of the pomegranates are both traditional flavors. For a unique flavor and texture, top with smooth, creamy feta and crunchy nuts.
- 5 medium oranges or 10 clementine’s
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 to 2 teaspoons orange flower water or orange juice
- Cut a thin slice from the top and bottom of each orange; stand orange upright on a cutting board. With a knife, remove peel and outer membrane from oranges. Cut crosswise into 1/2-in. slices.
- Arrange orange slices on a serving platter; sprinkle with pomegranate seeds. In a small bowl, mix and orange flower water; drizzle over fruit.
2/3 cup has 62 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2mg sodium, 15g carbohydrates (14g sugars, 0 fiber), and 1g protein. 1 fruit = 1 diabetic exchange.